Friday, June 17, 2005

Ebay

I love Ebay. In the last two weeks, I've won five items or so. One of the items was a 1984 Mark McGwire Rookie card (for my husband, of course). Another is a book about sex written in 1913 (I have this thing with old school sex theory). But most recently I got my vintage apron patterns in the mail! Squeal!!!

The patterns are complete and perfect. They smell good...It sounds weird, but they smell old (and I love that smell). I can't wait to actually use them.

I have three unfinished quilts, a pair of Christmas stockings to knit, and about 72 other projects I want done in the next year. I take on projects all the time, and then lose my steam. I guess the quilts will have to wait though, because I can't WAIT to start on one of these aprons.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

There's always something you don't tell me!!!! Apron patterns eh??

beth said...

Erin
You are hilarious, at least you keep yourself busy. I have to agree I am addicted to ebay. Brian and I sell anything in our house we can find that we don't like anymore. It is so great. We make some extra money and have lots of entertainment while we have to watch the item all week to see how the bidding is going. Such crazy fun but we can't help it.

Oda Mae said...

Hahaha! I always say that,too. "I won!" Then my husband says, no, babe, you just paid the most money to buy a piece of used junk." But it FEELS lke winning, and that's worth the money.

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay selling ideaand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay selling idea so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about auction online tanzanitesand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** auction online tanzanites so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about dave ebay mason powersellerand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** dave ebay mason powerseller so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay feedbackand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay feedback so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!