Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ice

I was joking with my mom a while ago that my dad could sell ice to an Eskimo.

So I'm almost done with my business degree (FINALLY). A few years ago, when I was going to school for nursing (one of my many majors), I actually thought about going to PA school. So a few nights ago, my dad (who is also a PA) and I were chatting on Yahoo! Messenger. I can't really remember what started the conversation, but he got me (the Eskimo) thinking about going to PA school (the ice) again. I was surprised to find out that it doesn't really matter what my degree is in...there are a few requirements, but not many (besides the 4,000 patient care hours, which will probably consist of wiping a lot of asses).

So Dad, thank you for being a really good salesman...I'm actually really excited about the idea. I just gotta remind myself to focus on finishing my BS first :-)