Saw this on Sarah's site. Since it: a) looks fun and b) involves talking about myself, I figured I would do it too.
1. I know how to milk a goat...and not I-kind-of-learned-how-to at the county fair. I really know how to milk a goat.
2. I wish it were possible for me to save every animal on the planet from being abused and neglected.
3. I have a phobia of contracting HIV (seriously, this keeps me up at night...I know I have issues).
4. I was voted "Most Reliable" in high school...It shocked the hell out of me.
5. I'm constantly thinking about how to rearrange the furniture in my house.
6. My kitchen cabinets are so unorganized, I have to use a flashlight to find what I need.
7. I fear being the only one that understands my step-daughter.
8. I have a really hard time forgiving myself for some of the things I've done.
9. I really hate shaving. I want to have all my leg hair lasered off.
10. I honestly don't know if I want children of my own.
11. People that use big words intimidate me.
12. I never measure anything when I cook. I like Rachael Ray's motto: "Eyeball it"
13. When I die, I want my body to be donated to science, cremated, and sprinkled all over my family cabin property.