Monday, June 19, 2006

Vilseck

Kelly and I went downtown this weekend to take pictures of Vilseck; since I'm not planning on ever coming back, I figured it would be nice to have some.

I love how some people have cigarette machines in their front yards - I've always wondered who actually makes profit from them:



I think this could quite possibly be the prettiest building in town:



This is my cute little German bank:



I've noticed that in every piece of artwork I've seen of Vilseck, this is the structure that is used to depict the town:



And this is the view from the Catholic church:

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I had to rely on my mom for Vilseck photos! You guys did a good job...and that reddish building is my favorite too.

debey said...

Thanks!!!I didn't get many pics, while i was there, either...if you happen back to Wurzberg, let me know...i have a very special request, for there......

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They're much better than the ones I took. I'm going to print yours off the computer because they're really nice. Are you going to Poland before you leave?
Nancy

Gitti said...

I love all the pictures you posted, thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Momma Nancy,

Yes, I'm going to Poland sometime in the next month or so...Do you have any requests? :)

And Momma Debey,

I don't know if we'll be back in Wurzburg before we leave, but if our plans change, I will definately let you know. :)

Anonymous said...

My son, wife and grand daughters are moving to Vilseck this weekend. On their way from Fort Lewis... Any advice for them...
email me at dorisamad@aol.com
Thanks and GOd Bless.