Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Rule

Ok, so I'm making my first blog rule ever:

If you choose to leave an anonymous comment, please sign your name below the comment. Otherwise, the comment will be deleted.

I am not referring to those of you that normally comment under anonymity and sign your name (Uncle Tim, Dad, SAHM, Nancy, etc.).

I have a sneaking suspicion that my stalker has returned (who I haven't actually blogged about, because, quite frankly, I have better things to do), and is leaving anonymous comments because he's a pathetic jerk-off. If I'm wrong, and you've been leaving totally anonymous comments, and you aren't in fact stalking me, please speak up so that Scout can stop planning the torturous attack he plans to make on this dude.

And if it is you, Stalker-Boy, this is the last time I'm going to tell you to leave me alone. The next step is something I like to call Your-Chain-of-Command.

2 comments:

Dick said...

I want a stalker too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your are not booting me...I love reading your blog. I found you through Heidi a while ago. I'm also a blogger but some of my comments could give away... hint hint!
SAHM