Saturday, March 03, 2007

Busy

I'm so sick of saying "I've been so busy," but I really have been. Too busy to blog about meeting Jimmy Carter, too busy to keep in touch with my family and friends, and too busy to knit and read (which I've had a recent increased desire to do).

But I'm still here. I think about blogging all the time; I've had many things to blog about in the last couple of weeks. But I've found that in times that I have a spare five minutes, I don't feel the urge to write about meeting Jimmy Carter two weeks ago, or about how much my boss pissed me off five days ago.

And as much as I'm loving Texas, I'm also feeling lost without my three dearest friends: Sarah, Kelly, and Susan. I should have soaked them up more while I was in Germany. I just want them all right here with me.

That's all. I hope to write more soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You met Jimmah? Wild.
Call me when you take a break from pawning...