Saturday, May 03, 2008

Package List

I was informed by Scout the other day that he needs two things (for those of you still sending him packages. And I only do this so I don't have forty million people calling me asking me what he needs. I'm not doing this for charity, in case any of you had any doubts. :) And yes, I send him packages too!) Anyway, here are the two things: 1) Disposable cameras. 2) Dog treats. (His unit has adopted five street dogs, one of which is about to have another litter. He said the dogs fall at the soldiers' feet when they want some love. Scout assured me that he will especially take care of the momma dog for me.)

Also, every time Scout receives a package or a letter, I get an excited Instant Message saying, "I got the coolest package/letter from _________ today!" It really makes his day every time that mail comes for him. I'm indebted to all of you that support him while he's gone.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I just sent him another letter yesterday. Will keep 'em coming...

Anonymous said...

We have a box going this week. Did he ever say if he got our first one? Hope he got it ok. There's room for a camera in there so I'll throw one in. Love mom.

Only $19.95 said...

can you e-mail me his address?

allicadem@yahoo.com

I'll send some stuff!

John B said...

I either got your blog from "Holly's Hystronics" or "green chiles and roses" or the sweet lady just above. Can I get an addy to mail a package? I'm always up to mail out doggy treats or disposable cameras....
either jpbrad27@hotmail.com or hackinjack69@gmail.com