Monday, September 22, 2008

Scout and Tucker

It feels like Scout just got here - it's amazing how two weeks can go by so quickly.

Him and Tucker have been like peas and carrots. I was a little nervous that Tucker would be a mama's boy with a strange man in the house, but it's been quite the opposite. Tucker will now turn his head when I try to kiss him while Daddy is holding him. He doesn't want me to hold him if there's a choice between Scout and me. And his first word came two days after Scout got here: Dada. I guess we have a daddy's boy on our hands? That's perfectly fine with me.

At the airport:

Hanging out by the pool:

Driving Daddy's truck:

Daddy + remnants of ice cream melting down one's face = the perfect day:

5 comments:

Only $19.95 said...

How freaking cute!!! I miss you and the Tuckster!!!

Heidi said...

OMG, he is growing so fast and as adorable as ever! Glad you had a great time!

CaliValleyGirl said...

Lord that is sooo cute!

Cindy said...

I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing. Don't forget to send me some prints. I'll send some of Teagan soon. Can't believe I won't see Tucker for so long.....

The Mrs. said...

they look perfect together. quite the pair!

sometimes it bothers me that daddy gets to come home and be the favorite and then I just fast forward in my mind to all the boy stuff they'll do and leave me at home for in a few years and the thought of some peace and quiet makes it all better!