Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Mother's Day was wonderful.

We took a ride in the Jeep with the top off. Crazy Train came on the radio as the wind lulled our curly-haired boy to sleep. At that very moment, it seemed like the perfect combination.

Tucker and Scout made me the masterpiece pictured above. I was very impressed to see Scout using stuff we already had around the house to create something only a mother could love. :)

Not to mention the fact that they shocked me with this bad boy. Dang, I'm one lucky girl.

And Mother's Day got me thinking; I really want another baby (or five). I'm getting that "itch" that I've heard about - only I thought it was unique to women who could get pregnant merely by looking at their husbands. I think we'll be looking into adding to our family when we settle in Colorado.

Happy Mother's Day, especially to the two of mine.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it. Good job guys!!!!

~ Denise ~ said...

awwww....that sweet but small stirring of longing for another baby! That's cool. And, the camera? Yeah, you are one lucky girl. ;)