Sunday, May 31, 2009

That's What I Love About Sunday


I love CBS Sunday Morning News.

I'm not one of those people who tunes into the six o' clock or ten o' clock news. I don't ever desire to watch the news - unlike my husband and my father. Except for on Sundays.

I make a point of being up and having my first cup of coffee before eight, when CBS Sunday Morning News comes on.

Today, it was a particularly good episode: The Dave Matthews Band, pictures of the real Bonnie and Clyde, and a woman who sells rare buttons from her shop in New York City.

What do you love about Sunday? I'd love to know. Blog about it and then add your permalink below!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I don't have time to blog it, but I love shopping on Sunday mornings. Since I'm a heathen, I get to go to the stores when they're basically empty while everybody else goes to church. No crowds, no lines, and bored employees who are happy to help. Woohoo!

ABW said...

I like to sleep. I like to keep things low-key.

I also like Walmart if I have to go out because it is empty!

Unknown said...

I like a cup of coffee and watching Texas Country Reporter..

Dad M.