Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Polygamy Sneak Peek

Yes, Dad. I do watch too much Big Love (I heart that show).

Even though I can't disclose how many more comments I need to pull this polygamy thing off, we're getting close. So if you haven't commented, please do so!

We went thrifting last night. My favorite store, ARC, had nothing. That is the first time I haven't found anything there that I had to have.

So we ventured to our local Goodwill and scored for our polygamy themed Halloween.

Here are the shoes that us three wives will be wearing (aren't they awesomely hideous?):

And a dress. It's hard to find the plain colored dresses that I see in all the googled polygamy pictures. But the collar is perfect, I think. My friend Roxy will be wearing this one:


And I got Scout to reveal his costume plans. If you've ever watched Big Love, you know who Roman is. I can't wait to see him all dressed up!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

If you're buying costumes you must be super close! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I want LOTS of picture. You guys crack me up.
Dad

Only $19.95 said...

Do it! My vote is YES... And, funny thing, my 'word verification' for this was 'hymper'. Seems fitting somehow.... For a non-word....

Cindy said...

I'm with your Dad. Lots of pics. I think you should go to dinner that night, like at Denny's or something. What will people think.

Note to Surpa: You know this is your fault. She has an over active imagination (like her Dad). Gotta love this funny, inventive girl!!!!