Monday, October 26, 2009

The North Pole

My Mom, Sister, Niece, and Auntie all flew out last weekend. We hit up The North Pole - it's strange to be surrounded by Christmas-themed rides/food/souvenirs in October. It was fun nonetheless.

This was Butterball, after a long day of excitement (look at that face!), toting a Vera Bradley; we're corrupting her early.

Butterball and her Momma, at the end of the peppermint slide:

This was how Tucker looked on every ride! I'm training him to be my roller coaster buddy when he gets older because my husband claims that rides make him "sick":

Scariest. Ride. Ever. It looked pretty mild from the sidelines, but it was scary - even for me! You can't see him, but Tucker is in the same seat as me. He laughed the whole time while I screamed:
You think they had fun, or what?


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ahhh....thanks for posting these. We had so much fun. I love you guys. So...where's my disc? Nag, nag, nag.

Meghan said...

ha I was going to say the same thing, I need a cd of all the pics!! I like the black and white of tucker, he looks so grown-up.