Friday, December 28, 2007
1. Take pictures in front of home. Check.
2. Answer uncomfortable questions about my sex life. Check.
3. Take dogs and cat to the vet for vaccines. Check. (Note to self: It's amazing that a few milligrams of Acepromazine can prevent the butt juice defense mechanism. This year I'm not "that lady.")
1. Make appointment for dreaded Home Study.
2. Liquidate entire life savings in order to pay for the adoption.
3. Buy crib, new digital camera, changing table, cloth diapers, wipes, formula, baby monitor, high chair, stroller, baby swing, bottles, this, this, and baby mattress in the next four weeks. Note to self: this list is guaranteed to grow exponentially.
4. Find a place to put all baby gear mentioned in number three.