Friday, February 01, 2008

You Got It

Alright, y'all. You want pictures, you got 'em.

Here is Tucker, wearing the hat that his Aunt Sarah knit for him:


And Tucker, with Aunt Heidi (isn't she stunning?):


Here he is, on his first phone call from Grandma Seattle:


And of course, with Daddy:


I can't for the life of me figure out how Aunt ABW escaped numerous visits without any pictures. We'll have to fix that!

And pictures with Grandma and Grandpa San Antonio are following soon.

Oh, and Scout graduated early from the school he went to, so he changed his flight home - he'll be here tomorrow. I miss him terribly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i miss you too baby girl and my lil scout cant wait to see you both
love you guys
scout

Only $19.95 said...

Can't help but just smile from ear to ear! YAY!!!

Nicole said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Scout will be home soon. The pictures are great- I look forward to seeing more.

sharona said...

Oh, how I love sweet baby pictures!