Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Children

I fear that when Tucker turns 14, I will start drinking vast amounts of alcohol. Maybe I'll find some drugs to smoke. The options are endless, really.

I currently have a 14 year-old sitting to my left that has been sighing heavily (I kid you not) every four seconds for the last six minutes. He might actually hyperventilate.

I pulled him off of his computer because he was like a four-year old at the circus. He couldn't keep his hands to himself or his mouth shut. I warned him several times about his behavior. He didn't listen. 

So now he's in time out. He raises his hand until his arm gets tired, sighs a few times, and puts his arm down for a rest. Sometimes he'll change which arm he holds up. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm sure he wants to ask me when he'll be out of time out. The answer: NEVER. BWAHAHAHAHA.

This is the big TAKS test week. Translation: I hate work. I hate children. I hate everyone.

6th and 7th graders are taking their TAKS tests today, so that means all eighth graders are on lockdown. That means I have my advisory class (homeroom, whatever you want to call it) for six HOURS. Someone, end my misery.

It will be a miracle if I get through this week without harming a child.

1 comment:

ABW said...

All day they leave them in there? That's insane!!!!

But your description of him is hilarious, and made me laugh. Yea for time out!

I'm dreading those teenage years too!