1. My handsome, strong, hard-working husband (sleeping off his 24-hour duty that ended this morning at nine).
2. My joyful, curious (currently sick) son, who loves cuddling with his daddy.
3. The hand-stitched quilt my Aunt Maxie finished the year I was born. I have memories of this quilt as a child, laying in my mom and dad's bed, running my fingers along the pattern, pretending they were country roads.
4. My beautiful pillowcases, which I got for mere pennies at a thrift store.
5. And my Ralph Lauren pillows that I got on a really good sale at Macy's for $8.50. I don't care what you say; brand matters when it comes to pillows - and these are heavenly.
What are you grateful for today?