Monday, December 07, 2009

"Sick"


I called in sick today, partly because I just didn't feel like working, and partly because the roads are terrible today. So I'm sitting at home, enjoying the view and laughing at Tucker while he dips salami into the strawberry jam on his toast.

Oh, and I have a jillion things to do: Finish the quilt I'm making for my Secret Santa, House Guest Cleaning (which is much different and more involved than "regular" cleaning) in anticipation of my parents' arrival this weekend, and finding a pattern that meets my Cute Standard for Tucker's stocking (and then making the darn thing).

I love being sick. :)

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Ahh..being that sick is so much fun! Your picture makes me miss Colorado-- we just don't get good snow here in WA! Enjoy your day!

Only $19.95 said...

I totally LOVE your silverware pict. Beyond totally!

Unknown said...

Do not ever get rid of that silver.