Saturday, December 19, 2009

17 Glorious Days

Blogging has been slow. With the holidays (and all things holiday-related that I pressure myself into doing), I haven't had much time.

But I've been elfed by my father. I promise it's the only time you'll ever see me break dancing.

And I have 17 days off from high-schoolers. I love them, but I also cherish my time away from them.

I hope you all are having a happy holiday season. I can't wait to show you what I got Scout. There's also a mysterious Nordstrom box under the tree with my name on it that I'm intrigued by. (My husband shops at Nordstrom all of a sudden? Who is this man?)

In other related Christmas news, I picked up a copy of The Autobiography of Santa Claus at my school library and I've been reading it with my friend's daughter every night. It's a gem. You know you're reading a good book when you can enjoy it as an adult, but it also makes an eight year-old giddy and curious. (Did you know that Santa prefers goat cheese to cookies?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

has Tucker drove you crazy with the drums yet???
dad

Cindy said...

I want a pic of Tucker and his drums!!