Thursday, June 09, 2011

And She's Back

I never thought I would come back to this blog. I was overcome with the most terrible, gut-wrenching sadness (obviously - see the previous post). It's amazing what a year (in this case, more) will do. I'm amazed that I was able to come back from it. And I never want to feel that way again.

I've needed to write. Facebook is great for one-liners, but not for writing. I've been doing it privately for the last year or so, but I missed doing it here, in my tiny little corner of the world.

Thanks for visiting. I've missed you.

9 comments:

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

Erin I am so glad that you are back!! I dont blog anymore but enjoy reading them cant wait to see what you have in store for us!!

Heidi said...

I am so happy you are back! I have thought about you often and worried of course.

Abbey said...

I've missed you! While I enjoy your one liners- your longer stuff is more fun. :)

Ellen said...

Hey you! Nice to have you back!

Unknown said...

And we have missed you.

Only $19.95 said...

There you are! HOORAY! I am thinking about picking up, too.... We'll see. I miss you!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you are back! I enjoy your blog and think it is probably good therapy for you too! :-)

Erin said...

Thanks, guys. :)

Unknown said...

I miss you're long posts. Facebook is fun but this is better.